Plumbing & Drain Service
Repairing, maintaining, and retrofitting
Whether you are a small business owner or the “go to person” for plumbing issues in your company, O’Grady Plumbing covers San Francisco and San Mateo counties with a lot of flexibility in addressing the special needs of commercial accounts seven days a week.
We boast a complete line of plumbing and drain service equipment, with the most up-to-date training and experience. Repairing, maintaining, and retrofitting existing plumbing systems from the ground up is our specialty. There are many challenges in bringing a jobsite into your business, getting you the service you need, and protecting your working environment. Our service team is well trained in making this an easy experience for you.
Full Plumbing Service
How do we do it?
- 10,000 square foot service facility with a full plumbing service and sewer department.
- 5 Master Plumbers, trained service technicians, and managers working 7 days a week.
- Fleet of organized service trucks specializing in: trenchless sewer replacement, tankless water heater installations/ASR work, and general plumbing services.
- A variety of hydro-jetters, in-line cameras, hard to find parts, and other specialty equipment.
- Efficient applications of service work through experience and quality products.
- Wholesale pricing on in stock plumbing fixtures.
O’Grady Plumbing Family
O’Grady Plumbing Founded
Our fully equipped Sprinter service trucks offer enough versatility to handle any kind of plumbing or drain service on-site without unnecessarily running all over town for parts and equipment.
Grease maintenance is our specialty. Every restaurant owners worst fear is a late-night mainline backup that is expensive and difficult to resolve. When these circumstances exist you need to have a reliable honest service team that has your back. Some drain service companies keep your drain lines on life support. Poor preventative maintenance of grease is the # 1 reason for chronic back-ups of drainpipes.
O’Grady Plumbing runs a camera and records the line from the point of entry to the main City sewer in the middle of the street so we know all the grease is out. We use a Rotating Warthog scouring head and Harben 4000 psi 20 gpm trailer hydro-jetter with a 300-gallon storage tank and 500 feet of hose to annihilate grease. As the owner/manager and bill payer, you know you get what you paid for. In most cases we reduce the intervals in preventative maintenance service for grease by being thorough. When you hire O’Grady Plumbing you have peace of mind and a company that knows what the customer needs.
To get started with a commercial plumbing service for your San Francisco business, click on any of the links below: