Effective and Last Updated: February 17, 2014
Community & Commenting Guidelines
At O’Grady Plumbing, http://OgradyPlumbing.com (collectively “OGP”) and http://OGradyPlumbing.com/blog, one of our objectives is to support individuals and commercial entities interested in and learning more about plumbing and related services.
With this objective in mind, we seek to bring a diverse range of perspectives and voices into OGP. While we do not want to limit the spirit of civil disagreement, we will decline to publish certain content, including factually incorrect comments and user-generated content (“Unacceptable Content”), and will remove it at our discretion if we find it on this website.
Unacceptable content includes but is not limited to the following:
- Irrelevant statements or SPAM.
- Defamatory or knowingly false statements.
- Information of a private or personal nature that does not have relevant value.
- Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening.
- Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use.
- Statements that are threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene or pornographic, abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks.
We at OGP will determine what is “Unacceptable Content” on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time. We also reserve the right to edit user-contributed statements and remove links to unacceptable off-site content at any time.
These Community & Commenting Guidelines Became Effective and Last Updated: February 17, 2014